Wednesday, January 15, 2014

White Elephant Gifts Around $15


I'm always stumped when we get invited to a party with a White Elephant gift exchange, especially when there's a tight cap on the spending limit. My tendency swings towards functional but the inner me loves the clever gag gift. We once wrapped a Costco pack of Spam (it was a huge hit!), and I've considered wrapping and lugging the Costco toilet paper bundle .  In my search this year, I have found a few functional, clever, and inexpensive ideas to share.

Links Active - Click For Where To Purchase 


Mason Jar Wine Glasses

Bathe & Brew Shower Coffee Maker

Moonshine (Found this at Costco and Walmart For under $20)   

Lottery Ticket (Always a hit!)  

CHIA Willie - Duck Dynasty

Jar Of Pickled Pigs Feet  **Funny!

Microwave S'mores Maker  

Flexible Flyer 39' Inflatable Blizzard Snow Tube  **Do they have kids?

Shake Weight  **Because I love reading what real exercise trainers say about this thing! 

Juggling Kit  **And who doesn't love magic tricks 

GoGirl Ladies Portable Potty **I actually carry this in our auto emergency kit. Haven't hd to use it yet! 



1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Follow up: A few great items exchanged and stolen- A desk lamp made entirely of sea shells, a pair of Santa boxer shorts and matching Mrs. Claus unmentionables, wine, liqueur gift sets, the Shake Weight, and lotto scratchers! Good times!