Friday, January 3, 2014

NFL Players Take Us Back To The 1970s Beard






I love me some football! When I hear the NFL theme music, like a Pavlov’s response, my eyes get sleepy and I head for the couch! 
The hubby & I have a routine: First, we snack. I then find a blanket, situate pillows, and curl up on the couch in nap mode. Sometimes, I can slide my fluffy sock covered feet into his lap and if it’s a good game, he’ll start to rub my toes. Heaven!! Unfortunately, If it’s a really good game this can be a painful experience. 
This past weekend was a really good football game, so I didn’t take the risk! Instead, we watched, along with God apparently, the Broncos beat the Steelers. Let me admit it here, I was into the game, but I was fascinated by the beards!!  
They say fashion trends recycle, and I guess we can all say hello to the return of the 1970’s beard. 
Grizzly Adams

Brett Keisel











Sylvester Stallone
Jake Plummer



Marvin Gaye

Champ Bailey






























For the record, I'm not a fan of the beard; however, the esthetician in me has to include the following for those who will find themselves caught up the trend-



Click




No comments: